Anti rat IL8 polyclonal antibody
Anti rat IL8 polyclonal antibody is available 3 times from Abebio labs
PA20156RB-100ug | Anti-rat IL8 polyclonal antibodysize: 100ug | 615.01 USD
PA20156RB-500ug | Anti-rat IL8 polyclonal antibodysize: 500ug | 1813.52 USD
PA20156RB-1mg | Anti-rat IL8 polyclonal antibodysize: 1mg | 2738.95 USD
- Antibody namesAnti-rat IL8
- Typepolyclonal antibody
- Related genesIL8
- PurityGreater than or equal to 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Physical stateantibody solution
- Storage conditionKeep the Anti-rat IL8 at 4°C for up to 7-14 days after delivery. For longer periods, the vial should be put on -20°C. The preparation of aliquots will eliminates the risk of denaturation and reduction of the antibody specificity through cycles of freezing and thawing. In order to keep the quality of the antibody, please, follow the instruction from the datasheet.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by abebio they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GeneInterleukin 8 (IL8 or chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 8, CXCL8) is a chemokine produced by macrophages and other cell types such as epithelial cells, airway smooth muscle cells and endothelial cells. Endothelial cells store IL-8 in their storage vesicles, the Weibel-Palade bodies. In humans, the interleukin-8 proteins encoded by the IL8 gene. IL-8 is initially produced as a precursor peptide of 99 amino acids long which then undergoes cleavage to create several active IL-8 isoforms. In culture, a 72 amino acid peptide is the major form secreted by macrophages. Recombinant, rec. E. coli interleukin-8 for cell culture or antibody production.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.Rats are used to make rat monoclonal anti mouse antibodies. There are less rat- than mouse clones however. Rats genes from rodents of the genus Rattus norvegicus are often studied in vivo as a model of human genes in Sprague-Dawley or Wistar rats.
- Latin nameRattus norvegicus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- IL8 polyclonal antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-rat interleukin 8 polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
- Alternative to gene targetinterleukin 8, GCP-1 and GCP1 and IL8 and LECT and LUCT and LYNAP and MDNCF and MONAP and NAF and NAP-1 and NAP1, IL8 and IDBG-23954 and ENSG00000169429 and 3576, chemokine activity, Extracellular, IL8 and IDBG-643010 and ENSBTAG00000019716 and 280828