Anti Rat GRO beta
Anti Rat GRO beta is available 2 times from Reliatech antibodies labs
- Species ReactivityRat (Rattus norvegicus)
- SynonymsCxcl2; Mip-2; Scyb2
- DescriptionThis is a highly purified antibody with strong binding affinity towards the antigen that it has been risen against.Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in.
- Storage and handlingLyophilized antibodies can be shipped at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Reconstituted lyophilised and antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius. Generally, it is recomended for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol to be added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of the antibodies unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- AboutRats are used to make rat monoclonal anti mouse antibodies. There are less rat- than mouse clones however. Rats genes from rodents of the genus Rattus norvegicus are often studied in vivo as a model of human genes in Sprague-Dawley or Wistar rats.
- Latin nameRattus norvegicus
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
104-P20 | Anti-Rat GRO-beta/KCsize: 100ug | 356 USD
104-P02 | Anti-Rat GRO-beta/MIP-2size: 100ug | 356 USD
- Catalog number104-P02
- Price356 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameC-C motif chemokine ligand 15
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys-Cys), member 15
- chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 15
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1997-02-11
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Chemokine ligands
- Endogenous ligands
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedResidues around the NPA1 box can influence the folding of the MIP in the membrane, and provide structural evidence for the poor water transport properties of MIP, as the NPA boxes lie outside the plane of the membrane.Expression and localization of aquaporin water channels in rat hepatocytes. Evidence for a role of Aqp0 in canalicular bile secretion.In the testis, AQP-0 expression in the seminiferous epithelium was restricted to Sertoli cells and to Leydig cellsIn addition to the lens, aquaporin-0 was expressed in the neural retina, the nuclei and the synaptic terminals of protein kinase alpha- and beta-expressing bipolar and amacrine cells, and by the nuclei of neuronal cells in the ganglion cell layer.These results indicate that serine(235) is required for proper intracellular transport of MIP/AQP0 from the trans-Golgi network to the plasma membrane.These results show that changes in the subcellular distribution and processing of AQP0 occur at discrete stages during fiber cell differentiation in the eye lens and suggest that these stages of differentiation.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR