Anti Rat GRO beta
Anti Rat GRO beta is available 2 times from Reliatech antibodies labs
104-P20 | Anti-Rat GRO-beta/KCsize: 100ug | 334.49 USD
- Catalog number104-P20
- Price334.49 USD
- Gene NameGRO-beta/KC
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- GRO-beta/KC
- Alternative nameantibody to-Rat GRO-b/KC
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedRPS19 significantly compromised CXCR2-dependent MIF-triggered adhesion of monocytes to endothelial cells under flow conditions. We, therefore, propose that RPS19 acts as an extracellular negative regulator of MIF.data show that TII alveolar epithelial cells produce three of the major proinflammatory CXC chemokines (GRO, CINC-2alpha, and MIP-2) and their cognate receptor CXCR2A specific CXCR2 antagonist, SB-332235, effectively inhibited cigarette smoke-induced neutrophilia in a dose-dependent manner.These data suggest that CXCR2 overexpression in peripheral T cells is intracerebral microglial TNF-alpha-dependent and TNF-alpha primes T cells transendothelial migration in Alzheimer's diseases.The rise of the selective cardioinhibitory cytokines may be interpreted as the adaptive response of jeopardized myocardium to the cardiac dysfunction resulting from MDMA injection.IL8RA-endothelial cells (EC), IL8RB-EC, and IL8RA/IL8RB-EC treatment reduces neointima formation dramatically in carotid artery endothelial cells at 28 days after injury.Findings indicate that acupuncture can increase the number of implanted embryos in embryo implantation failure, which may be relevant with up-regulation the expression of CXCL8 receptors CXCR1 and CXCR2 in endometrium.Findings indicated that up-regulation of CXCL1 and CXCR2 might contribute to remifentanil-induce hypernociception via modulating spinal NR2B-containing NMDA receptor expression and phosphorylation in rats.GRK6 might be a key molecular involved in peripheral mechanism of neuropathic pain and that overexpression of GRK6 might be a potential strategy for treatment for neuropathic pain through inhibition of CXCR2 signal pathway.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
104-P02 | Anti-Rat GRO-beta/MIP-2size: 100ug | 334.49 USD
- Species ReactivityRat (Rattus norvegicus)
- SynonymsCxcl2; Mip-2; Scyb2
- DescriptionThis is a highly purified antibody with strong binding affinity towards the antigen that it has been risen against.Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in.
- Storage and handlingLyophilized antibodies can be shipped at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Reconstituted lyophilised and antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius. Generally, it is recomended for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol to be added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of the antibodies unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- AboutRats are used to make rat monoclonal anti mouse antibodies. There are less rat- than mouse clones however. Rats genes from rodents of the genus Rattus norvegicus are often studied in vivo as a model of human genes in Sprague-Dawley or Wistar rats.
- Latin nameRattus norvegicus
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Recombinant Burkholderia cenocepacia Formamidopyrimidine DNA glycosylase mutM Formamidopyrimidine DNA glycosylase mutM