Anti rat CylinD polyclonal antibody
Anti rat CylinD polyclonal antibody is available 3 times from Abebio labs
- Physical stateantibody solution
- PurityGreater than or equal to 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Typepolyclonal antibody
- Related genesCylinD Cyclin D1, CCND1, Cyclin D
- Storage conditionKeep the Anti-rat CylinD at 4°C for up to 7-14 days after delivery. For longer periods, the vial should be put on -20°C. The preparation of aliquots will eliminates the risk of denaturation and reduction of the antibody specificity through cycles of freezing and thawing. In order to keep the quality of the antibody, please, follow the instruction from the datasheet.
- Antibody namesAnti-rat CylinD
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- CylinD polyclonal antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-rat CylinD polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
PA20140RB-500ug | Anti-rat CylinD polyclonal antibodysize: 500ug | 1911.26 USD
PA20140RB-100ug | Anti-rat CylinD polyclonal antibodysize: 100ug | 648.16 USD
- Catalog numberPA20140RB-100ug
- Price648.16 USD
- Concentration3.3 mg per ml
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by abebio they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.Rats are used to make rat monoclonal anti mouse antibodies. There are less rat- than mouse clones however. Rats genes from rodents of the genus Rattus norvegicus are often studied in vivo as a model of human genes in Sprague-Dawley or Wistar rats.
- Latin nameRattus norvegicus
- French translationanticorps
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
PA20140RB-1mg | Anti-rat CylinD polyclonal antibodysize: 1mg | 2886.58 USD