Anti-Rat CNTF is available 1 time from Reliatech antibodies labs
- Gene NameCNTF
- Species ReactivityRat (Rattus norvegicus)
- DescriptionThis is a highly purified antibody with strong binding affinity towards the antigen that it has been risen against.Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in.
- Storage and handlingLyophilized antibodies can be shipped at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Reconstituted lyophilised and antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius. Generally, it is recomended for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol to be added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of the antibodies unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- AboutRats are used to make rat monoclonal anti mouse antibodies. There are less rat- than mouse clones however. Rats genes from rodents of the genus Rattus norvegicus are often studied in vivo as a model of human genes in Sprague-Dawley or Wistar rats.
- Latin nameRattus norvegicus
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- CNTF
- Alternative nameantibody to-Rat ciliary neurotrophic factor
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetciliary neurotrophic factor, HCNTF, CNTF and IDBG-409278 and ENSG00000242689 and 1270, this GO :0005127 and ciliary neurotrophic factor receptor binding and molecular function this GO :0005138 and interleukin-6 receptor binding and molecular function this GO :0005615 and extracellular space and cellular component this GO :0005737 and cytoplasm and cellular component this GO :0007165 and signal transduction and biological process this GO :0008083 and growth factor activity and molecular function this GO :0008284 and positive regulation of cell proliferation and biological process this GO :0040007 and growth and biological process this GO :0042517 and positive regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat3 protein and biological process this GO :0043524 and negative regulation of neuron apoptotic process and biological process this GO :0046533 and negative regulation of photoreceptor cell differentiation and biological process this GO :0046668 and regulation of retinal cell programmed cell death and biological process this GO :0048644 and muscle organ morphogenesis and biological process this GO :0048666 and neuron development and biological process this GO :0070120 and ciliary neurotrophic factor-mediated signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0097058 and CRLF-CLCF1 complex and cellular component, growth factor activity, this GO :0005127: ciliary neurotrophic factor receptor binding and also this GO :0005138: interleukin-6 receptor binding and also this GO :0008083: growth factor activity, this GO :0005127: ciliary neurotrophic factor receptor binding, this GO :0005138: interleukin-6 receptor binding, this GO :0008083: growth factor activity, Extracellular, Cntf and IDBG-254935 and ENSMUSG00000079415 and 12803, CNTF and IDBG-637978 and ENSBTAG00000003624 and 100848228
104-P01 | Anti-Rat CNTFsize: 100ug | 354.9 USD
- Catalog number104-P01
- Price354.9 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameZFP91-CNTF readthrough (NMD candidate)
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2011-05-31
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedCNTF-induced survival of oxytocinergic magnocellular neurons is mediated indirectly through astrocytes via the Jak-STAT signaling pathway.CNTF is expressed in the rat pineal gland and eyes during embryonic development and supports the in vitro survival of neonatal sympathetic neurons, which innervate pineal glands immediately after birth.CNTF affects adipocyte gene expression, and the specific receptor for this cytokine is induced in rodent models of obesity/type II diabetesCNTF/CPT-cAMP-induced retinal ganglion cell survival & axonal regeneration are a result of multiple pathway actions, with PKA as an essential component, but these pathways can function in an antagonistic manner under different conditions.Differentiation of TsAM5D chromaffin cells by glial cell derived neurotrophic factor (GDNF) plus CNTF at 39 degrees C become dependent solely on nerve growth factor (NGF) for their survival and neurite outgrowth.The CNTF mRNA in the distal stumps of injured spinal cords increased significantly on postoperation days 1-3, then returned to normal level on day 14.The data strongly suggested that intracellular ciliary neurotrophic factor may directly modulate proopiomelanocortin gene expression via the activation of ciliary neurotrophic factor receptors in the cell nucleus.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
MDG1 DnaJ Homolog Subfamily B Member 9 Microvascular Endothelial Differentiation Gene 1 Protein Mdg 1 DNAJB9 UNQ743 PRO1471