Anti-Rat Aminopeptidase P
1x Anti-Rat Aminopeptidase P found in Reliatech antibodies
- Gene NameAminopeptidase P
- Species ReactivityRat (Rattus norvegicus)
- SynonymsX-prolyl aminopeptidase (aminopeptidase P) 1, soluble;
- DescriptionThis is a highly purified antibody with strong binding affinity towards the antigen that it has been risen against.Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in.
- Storage and handlingLyophilized antibodies can be shipped at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Reconstituted lyophilised and antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius. Generally, it is recomended for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol to be added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of the antibodies unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- Aminopeptidase P
- Techniqueanti, antibody to
- SpeciesRat, Rats
- Alternative nameantibody to-Rat Aminopeptidase P
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
104-M01 | Anti-Rat Aminopeptidase P100ug 308.15 USD
- Catalog number104-M01
- Price308.15 USD
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- AboutRats are used to make rat monoclonal anti mouse antibodies. There are less rat- than mouse clones however. Rats genes from rodents of the genus Rattus norvegicus are often studied in vivo as a model of human genes in Sprague-Dawley or Wistar rats.
- Latin nameRattus norvegicus
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameX-prolyl aminopeptidase 1
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- X-prolyl aminopeptidase (aminopeptidase P)-like
- X-prolyl aminopeptidase (aminopeptidase P) 1, soluble
- Synonyms name
- Discovery year1993-04-15
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics