Anti-rabbit CD5 monoclonal antibody (clone RTH192A)
Anti-rabbit CD5 monoclonal antibody (clone RTH192A) is available 1 time from Kingfisherbiotech labs
WS0770U-100 | Anti-rabbit CD5 monoclonal antibody (clone RTH192A)size: 100ug | 370.21 USD
- ApplicationsFlow Cytometry; Immunohistochemistry; Cell Function
- Product TypeMonoclonal Antibody
- Shipping ConditionsAmbient
- Storage Conditions4°C.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by kingfisherbiotech they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.Rabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by kingfisherbiotech. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. kingfisherbiotech adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-rabbit CD5 monoclonal antibody (clone RTH192A)
- TechniqueAntibody, Rabbit, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-production species: rabbit CD5 molecule monoclonal (Antibody to) (clonality RTH192A)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetCD5 molecule, LEU1 and T1, CD5 and IDBG-49730 and ENSG00000110448 and 921, protein binding, Cell surfaces, Cd5 and IDBG-144910 and ENSMUSG00000024669 and 12507, CD5 and IDBG-643103 and ENSBTAG00000013730 and 280745
- Clone nameRTH192A