anti-PSME1 Monoclonal Antibody
anti-PSME1 Monoclonal Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
A1061-50 | anti-PSME1 Monoclonal Antibodysize: PSME1 Monoclonal Antibody | 341.73 USD
- Target of this antibody:PSME1
- Alternative names of antibody target:REG-alpha, PA28a, PA28alpha
- Background information:PSME1, also known as PA28 alpha, is an interferon gamma (IFNG) inducible proteasome activator required for presentation of certain major histocompatibility (MHC) class I antigens. The PSME1 complex is an alternative proteasome activator that does not employ the use of ubiquitin. The PSME1 complex is composed of two homologous subunits, alpha and beta, which have similar catalytic properties and associate to form a hexameric ring.
- Antibody host:Mouse
- Clonality of antibody:Monoclonal
- Isotype:Mouse IgG2a, k
- This antibody reacts with:Human
- Immunogene sequence:Recombinant human PSME1 (1-249aa) purified from E. coli
- Concentration of antibody:1 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:50 µg (1mg/ml) of antibody in PBS, pH 7.4 with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% Glycerol
- Purification method:protein-A affinity chromatography
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, ELISA
- Recommended usage:Western blot 1:1000, ELISA
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-PSME1 Monoclonal Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-proteasome (prosome, macropain) activator subunit 1 (PA28 a) monoclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetproteasome (prosome, macropain) activator subunit 1 (PA28 alpha), IFI5111 and PA28A and PA28alpha and REGalpha, PSME1 and IDBG-3523 and ENSG00000092010 and 5720, endopeptidase activator activity, nuclei, Psme1 and IDBG-164103 and ENSMUSG00000022216 and 19186, PSME1 and IDBG-645750 and ENSBTAG00000021395 and 510041
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp