anti-Proinsulin Antibody (Clone HPI-B5)
anti-Proinsulin Antibody (Clone HPI-B5) is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3106-100 | anti-Proinsulin Antibody (Clone HPI-B5)size: Proinsulin Antibody (Clone HPI-B5) | 385.02 USD
- Target of this antibody:ProInsulin
- Alternative names of antibody target:Proinsulin
- Background information:Proinsulin is a prohormone precursor to Insulin, made by the pancreas in response to increased blood sμgar. Proinsulin is 39 amino acids longer than the mature Insulin, of which 4 are completely lost and the remaining 35 forms the C-peptide. The measurement of Proinsulin in serum provides a useful, valuable information for the diagnosis of insulinomas. Proinsulin levels have also been shown to be elevated in non-insulin dependent diabetics (NIDDM), in insulin dependent diabetics (IDDM) and other clinical situations. The antibody recognizes insulin and recombinant proinsulin, but does not react with synthetic C-peptide.
- Antibody host:Mouse
- Clonality of antibody:Monoclonal
- Isotype:Mouse IgG1
- This antibody reacts with:Human, bovine, pig
- Immunogene sequence:Recombinant full length insulin
- Concentration of antibody:1.0 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (1.0 mg/ml) purified mouse monoclonal antibody supplied in PBS with 0.05% (W/V) sodium azide.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Indirect ELISA, Western blot, Immunohistochemistry
- Recommended usage:The antibody can be used for indirect ELISA, WB and IHC.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Proinsulin Antibody (Clone HPI-B5)
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Proinsulin (Antibody to) (clonality HPI-B5)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Clone nameHPI-B5
Recombinant Oryza sativa subsp. japonica Probable protein phosphatase 2C 62 (Os07g0507000, LOC_Os07g32380)
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp