anti-Profilin-1 Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3306-100 | anti-Profilin-1 Antibodysize: Profilin-1 Antibody | 359.96 USD
- Target of this antibody:Profilin-1
- Alternative names of antibody target:Profilin I, Pfn1, Epididymis tissue protein Li 184a
- Background information:Profilin is a protein which maintains and shapes cytoskeleton by binding to actin. Profilin 1 has function in breast cancer cell motility, radial migration and glial cell adhesion.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat, bovine
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide close to C-terminus of rat Profilin-1
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.5 mg/ml) affinity purified rabbit anti-Profilin-1 polyclonal antibody in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, containing 30% glycerol, 0.5% BSA, 5 mM EDTA and 0.01% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:The antibody can be used in Western Blot analysis (1-4 µg/ml). However, the optimal concentrations should be determined individually. Blocking peptide (Cat. # 3306BP-50) is available separately. Expected band is ~15 kDa.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Profilin-1 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Profilin-1 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies