anti-PRMT1 Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3792-100 | anti-PRMT1 Antibodysize: PRMT1 Antibody | 359.96 USD
- Target of this antibody:PRMT1
- Alternative names of antibody target:PRMT1, PRMT-1, Protein Arginine N-Methyltransferase 1, HRMT1L2, HMT1 hnRNP Methyltransferase-like 2, ANM1, Arginine N-Methyltransferase 1, IR1B4, Interferon Receptor 1-Bound Protein 4, HCP
- Background information:PRMT1 methylate’s (mono & asymmetric dimethylation) the guanidino nitrogens of arginyl residues present in a glycine and arginine-rich domain (may methylate HNRNPA1 and histones) methylate’s SUPT5H. The PRMT1 protein functions as a histone methyltransferase specific for H4. PRMT1 is an essential factor in oncogenesis and is a potential novel therapeutic target in cancer. PRMT1-mediated methylation serves as a positive modulator of IR/IRS-1/PI3K pathway and glucose uptake in skeletal muscle cells. CAF1 is a new regulator of PRMT1-dependent arginine methylation. PRMT1 arginine-methylate’s MRE11 therefore it regulates the activity of MRE11-RAD50-NBS1 complex during the intra-S-phase DNA damage checkpoint response. PRMT1 plays a post-translationally part in regulating the transcriptional activity. PRMT1 is found predominantly in the cytoplasm, though a fraction of PRMT1 is located in the nucleus.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide of human PRMT1 between amino acid 300 and the C terminus
- Concentration of antibody:N/A
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µl affinity purified rabbit polyclonal antibody in phosphate-buffered saline (PBS) containing 30% glycerol, 1% BSA and 0.02% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (1:500 – 1:2500). However, the optimal concentrations should be determined individually. HeLa cell lysate can be used as a positive control. The antibody recognizes the PRMT1 of human and mouse origins. Reactivity to other species has not been tested.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-PRMT1 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-PRMT1 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies