anti-PLTP Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3595-100 | anti-PLTP Antibodysize: PLTP Antibody | 366.18 USD
- Target of this antibody:PLTP
- Alternative names of antibody target:Phospholipid transfer protein , Lipid transfer protein II
- Background information:Plasma phospholipid transfer protein (PLTP) plays a central role in regulating plasma HDL levels and distribution of HDL subpopulations. This regulation is evidenced in vivo by markedly reduced plasma HDL levels in PLTP gene knock-out mice. PLTP also facilitates free cholesterol influx into HDL.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide surrounding amino acid 473 of human PLTP
- Concentration of antibody:N/A
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg affinity purified rabbit anti-PLTP polyclonal antibody in phosphate-buffered saline (PBS) containing 1% BSA and 0.02% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, Immunohistochemistry
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (1:200-1000 dilutions) and in Immunohistochemistry (1:50 dilutions). However, the optimal concentrations should be determined individually. The antibody recognizes 55 kDa PLTP of human and mouse origins.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-PLTP Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-PLTP (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies