anti-Phospho-Stat3 Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3474-100 | anti-Phospho-Stat3 Antibodysize: Phospho-Stat3 Antibody | 466.59 USD
- Catalog number3474-100
- Price466.59 USD
- SizePhospho-Stat3 Antibody
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedthe alpha(1B)-AR has differential effects on the phosphorylation status of the STAT3 pathway and may not be as prohypertrophic as the other two subtypes.Phosphorylated STAT3 binds to insulin-like growth factor (IGF) receptor and activates Janus kinase-1 (JAK1) in SH-SY5Y neuroblastoma cells; the JAK-STAT pathway is critical for neuronal cell survivalThese results suggest that a trophoblast-specific STAT3 activation pathway is important for the regulation of giant cell differentiation.The extent to which JAK2 and Src family kinases mediate GH activation of signal transducers and activators of transcription (STATs) 1, 3, and 5a/b, ERKs 1 and 2, and Akt, preadipocytes and hepatoma cells, was investigated.Activation of Stat3 occurs mainly via the S1P constituent and the lipid receptor S1P2 requiring stimulation of ERK1/2 and Src but not p38 MAPK or PI3K.The JAK/STAT3 pathway might be involved in the pathogenesis of injury to alveolar type II epithelial cells in severe acute pancreatitis.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular functiontranscriptional activator activity, RNA polymerase II core promoter proximal region sequence-specific binding
- Entrez Gene
- Target of this antibody:Phospho-STAT3
- Alternative names of antibody target:MADH3 , JV15-2 , DKFZp686J10186 , hSMAD3 , hMAD-3 , HSPC193 , MGC60396 , HsT17436 , Mad3 , DKFZP586N0721
- Background information:Membrane receptor signaling by various ligands induces activation of Jak kinases which then leads to tyrosine phosphorylation of the various Stat transcription factors. Stat1 and Stat2 are induced by IFN-α and form a heterodimer which is part of the ISGF3 transcription factor complex. Althoμgh early reports indicate Stat3 activation by EGF and IL-6, it has been shown that Stat3β appears to be activated by both while Stat3α is activated by EGF, but not by IL-6. Highest expression of Stat4 is seen in testis and myeloid cells. IL-12 has been identified as an activator of Stat4. Stat5 is activated by prolactin and by IL-3. Stat6 is involved in IL-4 activated signaling pathways.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic phospho-peptide corresponding to resides surrounding Ser727 of mouse Stat3
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.5 mg/ml) affinity purified rabbit polyclonal antibody in phosphate-buffered saline (PBS) containing 50% glycerol, 1% BSA, and 0.02% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, Immunoprecipitation, Immunohistochemistry
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (1-4 µg/ml), immunoprecipitation (20 mg/ml), and Immunohistochemistry (20 µg/ml). However, the optimal concentrations should be determined individually. The antibody recognizes ~86 kDa phosphorylated Stat3 (Ser727) of human and mouse origins. Reactivity to other species has not been tested.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Phospho-Stat3 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-phosphorilated-signal transducer and activator on transcription 3 (acute-phase response factor) (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetsignal transducer and activator of transcription 3 (acute-phase response factor), ADMIO and APRF and HIES, STAT3 and IDBG-50702 and ENSG00000168610 and 6774, protein dimerization activity, nuclei, Stat3 and IDBG-211637 and ENSMUSG00000004040 and 20848, STAT3 and IDBG-640197 and ENSBTAG00000021523 and 101910056,508541
Recombinant Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae serotype 5b tRNA uracil 54 C 5 methyltransferase tRNA uracil 54 C 5 methyltransferase