anti-Phospho-Stat2 Antibody is available 0 time from Biovision labs
- Target of this antibody:Phospho-STAT2
- Alternative names of antibody target:STAT2 , ISGF-3 , P113 , p113 , STAT113 , MGC59816
- Background information:Membrane receptor signaling by various ligands induces activation of Jak kinases which then leads to tyrosine phosphorylation of the various Stat transcription factors. Stat1 and Stat2 are induced by IFN-α and form a heterodimer which is part of the ISGF3 transcription factor complex. Althoμgh early reports indicate Stat3 activation by EGF and IL-6, it has been shown that Stat3β appears to be activated by both while Stat3α is activated by EGF, but not by IL-6. Highest expression of Stat4 is seen in testis and myeloid cells. IL-12 has been identified as an activator of Stat4. Stat5 is activated by prolactin and by IL-3. Stat6 is involved in IL-4 activated signaling pathways.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide corresponding to resides around amino acid 686 of mouse Stat2
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.5 mg/ml) immunoaffinity purified rabbit polyclonal antibody in phosphate-buffered saline (PBS) containing 50% glycerol, 1% BSA, and 0.02% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (1-4 µg/ml). However, the optimal concentrations should be determined individually. The antibody recognizes ~113 kDa phosphorylated Stat2 (Tyr689) of human and mouse origins. Reactivity to other species has not been tested.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Phospho-Stat2 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-phosphorilated-signal transducer and activator on transcription 2, 113kDa (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetsignal transducer and activator of transcription 2, 113kDa, ISGF-3 and P113 and STAT113, STAT2 and IDBG-40906 and ENSG00000170581 and 6773, identical protein binding, nuclei, Stat2 and IDBG-197036 and ENSMUSG00000040033 and 20847, STAT2 and IDBG-635999 and ENSBTAG00000004380 and 511023