anti-Phospho-LC3C(S12) Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
6951-100 | anti-Phospho-LC3C(S12) Antibodysize: Phospho-LC3C(S12) Antibody | 410.08 USD
- Target of this antibody:LC3
- Alternative names of antibody target:MAP1LC3A; Microtubule-associated proteins 1A/1B light chain 3A; Autophagy-related protein LC3 A; Autophagy-related ubiquitin-like modifier LC3 A; MAP1 light chain 3-like protein 1; Microtubule-associated protein 1 light chain 3 alpha
- Background information:Autophagy is an alternative process of proteasomal degradation for some long-lived proteins or organelles. Alterations in the autophagic-lysosomal compartment have been linked to neuronal death in many neurodegenerative disorders as well as in transmissible neuronal pathologies (prion diseases). Genetic studies in yeast have shown that Autophagy-defective Gene-8 (Atg-8) represents a specific marker for autophagy. Among the four families of mammalian Atg8-related proteins only LC3 (Microtubule-associated Protein1 Light Chain 3) is expressed at sufficient high levels and efficiently recruited to autophagic vesicles in cells and tissues. During autophagy the cytoplasmic form, LC3-I is processed and recruited to autophagosomes, where LC3-II is generated by site specific proteolysis near to the C-terminus. Autophagic vacuoles have been also reported frequently in cardiomyopathies or muscle cells exposed to different experimental settings.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit Ig
- This antibody reacts with:Human. Predicted cross reactivity with bovine, mouse and rat samples.
- Immunogene sequence:This LC3C Antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to amino acid residues surrounding S12 of human LC3C.
- Concentration of antibody:N/A
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- Purification method:Affinity Purified Antibody
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western Blot, Dot Blot
- Recommended usage:WB: ~1:1000, DB: 1:500.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Phospho-LC3C(S12) Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-phosphorilated-LC3C(S12) (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies