Anti-phos histone H2AX
Anti-phos histone H2AX is available 1 time from Trevigen labs
- Keep at-20° C
- First batchWednesday, October 17, 2007
- Assay performanceCometAssay, DNA Damage, PCR and Molecular Biology, Oxidative Damage, PARP research.
- More adviceTrevigen offers Angiogenesis/Cell Differentiation, antibodies, apoptosis, signal_transduction, Basement Membrane Proteins.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-phos histone H2AX
- Alternative nameantibody to-phos histone H2AX
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
4418-APC-020 | Anti-phos histone H2AXsize: 20 ul | 185.75 USD
- Catalog number4418-APC-020
- Price185.75 USD
- Size20 ul
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameH2A histone family member X
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- H2A histone family, member X
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1994-11-22
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedThe site of very early phosphorylation of H2A.X (obtained from human skin fibroblast cells)in response to low-dose radiation was identified by mass spectrometry.increased histone H2AX phosphorylation also occurred outside of double-strand break sites after exposure to ionizing radiationH2AX phosphorylation and two other collaborating proteins, Rad50 and 53BP1, were generated in spermatozoa after H(2)O(2) exposure; oxidative stress can induce H2AX phosphorylation in human spermatozoa through double strand break inductionStudies summarize mechanisms by which H2AX functions during V(D)J recombination to coordinate DSB repair with cellular proliferation and survival to prevent translocations and suppress lymphomagenesis.When normal human fibroblasts (AG1522 cells) were exposed to 3 Gy of X-rays as a control, clearly discernable foci for these proteins were detected, and these foci localized with gammaH2AX foci.data suggest that in an asynchronous cell culture heat shock might affect DNA integrity both directly and via arrest of replication fork progression and phosphorylation of H2AX has a protective effect on the arrested replication forks in addition to its known DNA damage signaling functionThe findings suggest that active DNA replication is accompanied with the specific localization of H2AX for efficient damage repair or replication-fork stabilization in actively transcribed regions.The study reports the discovery of a proteolytic product of histone H2A in chronic lymphocytic leukemia and the myeloid THP-1 cell line.H2AX phosphorylation at Ser139 in human K562 cells is regulated by p38 and JNK, and is essential for resveratrol-induced apoptosis.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies