anti-PANX1 Antibody (NT)
anti-PANX1 Antibody (NT) is available 1 time from Biovision labs
5308-100 | anti-PANX1 Antibody (NT)size: PANX1 Antibody (NT) | 459.06 USD
- Target of this antibody:PANX1
- Alternative names of antibody target:Pannexin 1, Pannexin-1, PX1, MRS1, UNQ2529, UNQ2529/PRO6028
- Background information:The pannexin gene family encodes a second class of putative gap junction proteins and is highly conserved in invertebrates and mammals. Pannexins (Panx) are four-pass transmembrane proteins that oligomerize to form large pore ion and metabolite-permeable channels. Pannexin-1 (PANX1) and Pannexin-3 are closely related, while Pannexin-2 is a more distant relation. PANX1 is a transmembrane protein that forms a mechanosensitive ATP-permeable channel between adjacent cells and in the endoplasmic reticulum. PANX1 may play a role as a Ca2+ -leak channel to regulate ER Ca2+ homeostasis and regulates neural stem and progenitor cell proliferation.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG1
- This antibody reacts with:Human, Mouse, Rat
- Immunogene sequence:Rabbit polyclonal PANX1 antibody was raised against a 17 amino acid peptide near the amino terminus of human PANX1.
- Concentration of antibody:1 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (1 mg/ml) in 1X PBS containing 1 mg/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and less than 0.02% sodium azide, pH 7.4.
- Purification method:Affinity chromatography purified via peptide column
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, ELISA
- Recommended usage:Western Blot: 1 - 2 μg/ml, ELISA. However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-PANX1 Antibody (NT)
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-pannexin 1 (Antibody to) (NT)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetpannexin 1, MRS1 and PX1 and UNQ2529, PANX1 and IDBG-68155 and ENSG00000110218 and 24145, scaffold protein binding, Cell surfaces, Panx1 and IDBG-134948 and ENSMUSG00000031934 and 55991, PANX1 and IDBG-641615 and ENSBTAG00000012010 and 528169
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR