anti-PAI-1 Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
5579-100 | anti-PAI-1 Antibodysize: PAI-1 Antibody | 395.36 USD
- Target of this antibody:PAI-1
- Alternative names of antibody target:PAI1, PAI 1, PAI, PAI-1, Plasminogen activator inhibitor , Endothelial plasminogen activator inhibitor
- Background information:PAI-1 (plasminogen activator inhibitor-1) is originally cloned from human endothelial cell and rat hepatoma cell cDNA libraries. As a member of the serpin family of serine protease inhibitors, PAI-1 inhibits both tissue-type palsminogen activator (t-PA) and urokinase-type plasminogen activator (u-PA). High PAI-1 levels are associated with an increased risk of thromboembolic disease while PAI-1 deficiency may represent an inherited autosomal recessive bleeding disorder.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Rat
- Immunogene sequence:Recombinant rat PAI-1
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.5 mg/ml) protein A affinity purified rabbit anti-PAI-1 polyclonal antibody in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, containing 50% glycerol, 0.1% BSA, 0.02% thimerosal.
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blot analysis (1-2 µg/ml). However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually. The antibody detects rat PAI-1. Cross reactivity of the antibody to other species has not been determined.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GenePlasminogen activator inhibitor-1 (PAI-1) also known as endothelial plasminogen activator inhibitor or serpin E1 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the SERPINE1 gene. Elevated PAI-1 is a risk factor for thrombosis and atherosclerosis
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-PAI-1 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-PAI-1 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies