anti Ochratoxin A monoclonal clone BCAB1320
anti Ochratoxin A monoclonal clone BCAB1320 is available 2 times from Biotez labs
11 120 001 | anti-Ochratoxin A, monoclonal, clone BCAB1320size: 0.1 mg lyophilized | 194.32 USD
11 120 010 | anti-Ochratoxin A, monoclonal, clone BCAB1320size: 1 mg lyophilized | 395.71 USD
- Catalog number11 120 010
- Price395.71 USD
- Size1 mg lyophilized
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
- Antibody categoryMonoclonal Antibody
- Antibody's descriptionMonoclonal antibody to Ochratoxin A. The immune lymphocytes from BALB/c mice were extracted from lymph nodes and fused with myeloma sp2/0 cells according to a standard protocol.
- Raised inmouse
- Research area of interestFeed and Food contamination
- Package formlyophilized
- AntigenOchratoxin A-BSA
- Reacts withOchratoxin A
- ImmunogenSee the data sheet or contact us
- ContentsPBS, with 0,1% Azide
- Purity>95% pure. Purity is tested by electrophoresis.
- Tested applicationsFor detection of Ochratoxin A and B in ELISA. Can be used for coating. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working concentration for use in its particular application. Other Applications have not been tested but they should not necessarily be excluded.
- Other namesMab to Ochratoxin A. The immune lymphocytes from BALB/c mice were extracted from lymph nodes and fused with myeloma sp2/0 cells according to a standard protocol.
- CrossreactivityOchratoxin A, B
- Antibody specificityOchratoxin A
- PurificationProtein G purified
- PubMed citationsN/A
- UniProt numberN/A
- Storage conditions-20°C long term; +4°C short term
- Technical datasheetContact us to receive the datasheet
- Shipping condition-80°C +37°C
- WarningsFor Research Use only.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Ochratoxin A, monoclonal, clone BCAB1320
- Alternative nameantibody to-Ochratoxin A, monoclonal, clonality BCAB1320
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Clone nameBCAB1320