anti-Nucleostemin/GLN3 Antibody (CT)
anti-Nucleostemin/GLN3 Antibody (CT) is available 1 time from Biovision labs
6782-100 | anti-Nucleostemin/GLN3 Antibody (CT)size: Nucleostemin/GLN3 Antibody (CT) | 359.29 USD
- Catalog number6782-100
- Price359.29 USD
- SizeNucleostemin/GLN3 Antibody (CT)
1. Gene info
- Long gene namecardiotrophin 1
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1995-05-01
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Interleukin 6 type cytokine family
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
- Target of this antibody:Nuclerostemin
- Alternative names of antibody target:GNL3; E2IG3; NS; Guanine nucleotide-binding protein-like 3; E2-induced gene 3 protein; Novel nucleolar protein 47; Nucleolar GTP-binding protein 3; Nucleostemin
- Background information:Nucleostemin, also designated Nucleolar GTP-binding protein 3, is a member of the MMR1/HSR1 GTP-binding protein family. It is expressed in the nucleoli of adult CNS stem cells, primitive bone marrow cells, and embryonic stem cells and in several cancer cell lines. Nucleostemin is often used as a stem cell marker. Overexpression or depletion of the protein can reduce cell proliferation in CNS stem cells. Nucleostemin shuttles between the nucleus and the nucleolus and may be important in maintaining the proliferative capacity of stem cells. Nucleostemin is important in the growth regulation of liver cancer, gastric cancer and several other cancer types. The gene encoding Nucleostemin is localized to chromosome 3p21.1.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human.
- Immunogene sequence:This Nucleostemin (GNL3) antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 458-487 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human Nucleostemin (GNL3).
- Concentration of antibody:N/A
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Purification method:Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, IHC.
- Recommended usage:WB: 1:1000, IHC: 1:10 – 1:50.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Nucleostemin/GLN3 Antibody (CT)
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Nucleostemin/GLN3 (Antibody to) (CT)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies