anti Nucleophosmin Antibody
anti Nucleophosmin Antibody is available 2 times from Biovision labs
6663-30T | anti-Nucleophosmin Antibodysize: Nucleophosmin Antibody | 172.86 USD
6663-100 | anti-Nucleophosmin Antibodysize: Nucleophosmin Antibody | 397.45 USD
- Target of this antibody:Nucleophosmin
- Alternative names of antibody target:Nucleolar phosphoprotein B23, Nucleolar protein NO38, Numatrin, NPM, NPM1
- Background information:Nucleophosmin is a nucleus protein which belongs to the nucleoplasmin family. It is a nucleolar phosphoprotein that shuttles between the nucleus and cytoplasm during the cell cycle. Nucleophosmin / NPM1 is involved in diverse cellular processes such as ribosome biogenesis, centrosome duplication, protein chaperoning, histone assembly, cell proliferation, and regulation of tumor suppressors TP53 / p53 and ARF. Subcellular localization of Nucleophosmin / NPM1 appears to be strongly correlated with NPM1 functions and cell proliferation. It is phosphorylated mainly at its central acidic domain by several upstream kinases, and its phosphorylation appears to be involved in regulating its functions in ribosome biogenesis and centrosome duplication. Nucleophosmin / NPM1 binds ribosome presumably to drive ribosome nuclear export. It is associated with nucleolar ribonucleoprotein structures and bind single-stranded nucleic acids. Nucleophosmin / NPM1 acts as a chaperonin for the core histones H3, H2B and H4. Nucleophosmin / NPM1 may act as a licensing factor to maintain proper centrosome duplication and that the Ran/CRM1 nucleocytoplasmic complex regulates local trafficking of Nucleophosmin / NPM1 to centrosomes by interacting through its nuclear export sequence motif.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human
- Immunogene sequence:Recombinant human Nucleophosmin (Cat # 7258)
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Purification method:Affinity Purified Antibody
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blot: 1-4 µg/ml.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Nucleophosmin Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Nucleophosmin (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp