anti NOBOX Antibody
anti NOBOX Antibody is available 2 times from Proscience labs
- Gene infoNOBOX is a transcription factor which may play a role in oogenesis. It binds preferentially to the DNA sequences 5'-TAATTG-3', 5'-TAGTTG-3' and 5'-TAATTA-3'.
- Antibodie's labelunlabelled serum
- PurityAntibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Ab raised inRabbit
- AntigenAntibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human NOBOX.
- Suspention, pH, azideAntibody is lyophilized in PBS buffer with 2% sucrose. Add 50 μL of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/mL.
- Keep atFor short periods of storage (days) store at 4 grades C. For longer periods of storage, store NOBOX antibody at -20 grades C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- Works withHuman
- Vial with antibodyLyophilized
- Quantity per ml1 mg/ml
- NCBI GENE nr135935
- GENE symbolNOBOX
- Antigene nameNOBOX oogenesis homeobox
- SourceHomo sapiens
- Protein nrO60393
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by proscience they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-NOBOX Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-NOBOX (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL