Anti Nmda Receptor Subunit Antibody
Anti Nmda Receptor Subunit Antibody is available 5 times from Pf biologicals labs
239-P800001-15 | Anti-Nmda Receptor, Nr1 Subunit Antibodysize: 15ug | 661.61 USD
239-P40020-100ul | Anti-Nmda Receptor, Nr2A Subunit Antibodysize: 100ul | 661.61 USD
239-P40021-100ul | Anti-Nmda Receptor, Nr2A Subunit N-Terminus Antibodysize: 100ul | 661.61 USD
239-P40022-100ul | Anti-Nmda Receptor, Nr2B Subunit Antibodysize: 100ul | 661.61 USD
- Catalog number239-P40022-100ul
- Price661.61 USD
- OrderingIf you wish to order the Anti-Nmda Receptor, Nr2B Subunit Antibody, please include the Cat. #P40022-100ul and desired quantity with your shipping and billing details to your order
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-Nmda Receptor, Nr2B Subunit Antibody
- Alternative nameantibody to-Nmda Receptor, Nr2B functionnal sequence (Antibody to)
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedthe three amino acid tail following the TM4 region of the N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor (NR) 2 subunits is sufficient to overcome endoplasmic reticulum retention of NR1-1a subunitA validated murine genetic model of Huntington disease in a transgenic line is the first direct in vivo evidence of NR2B-NMDAR-mediated excitotoxicity in the context of Huntington disease.Observational study of gene-disease association, gene-environment interaction, and pharmacogenomic / toxicogenomic. (HuGE Navigator)Aberrant methylation of NMDAR2B, detected in 131 of 216 non-small-cell lung tumors, was inversely correlated with protein expression in 20 randomly examined NSCLCs. It was an independent prognostic factor in squamous cell carcinoma cases.Results advocate that genetic variability in GRIN2B gene, involved in synaptic functioning, might provide valuable insights into disease pathogenesis, continuing to attract significant attention in biomedical research on its genetic and functional roleGRIN2B encodes the NR2 subunit of NMDA receptors, which are a class of ionotropic glutamate receptors involved in long-term potentiation, an activity-dependent increase in the efficiency of synaptic transmission.Multiple genetic variants in GRIN2B are jointly associated with gene expression, prefrontal function and behaviour during working memory (WM). These results support the role of GRIN2B genetic variants in WM prefrontal activity in human adults.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
239-P40023-100ul | Anti-Nmda Receptor, Nr2B Subunit N-Terminus Antibodysize: 100ul | 661.61 USD
- AvailabilityIn Stock. Please contact us to check the latest availability or to request a quote. A discount may apply for larger quantities.
- Technical filePlease inquire for the latest datasheet, certificate of analysis and SDS
- NoteDesigned for Research Use Only. Manufactured in USA
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.The receptors are ligand binding factors of type 1, 2 or 3 and protein-molecules that receive chemical-signals from outside a cell. When such chemical-signals couple or bind to a receptor, they cause some form of cellular/tissue-response, e.g. a change in the electrical-activity of a cell. In this sense, am olfactory receptor is a protein-molecule that recognizes and responds to endogenous-chemical signals, chemokinesor cytokines e.g. an acetylcholine-receptor recognizes and responds to its endogenous-ligand, acetylcholine. However, sometimes in pharmacology, the term is also used to include other proteins that are drug-targets, such as enzymes, transporters and ion-channels.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by PF Biologicals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Recombinant Dechloromonas aromatica UPF0758 protein Daro_3142 Daro_3142 UPF0758 protein Daro_3142 Daro_3142