anti Nitrotyrosine Antibody
anti Nitrotyrosine Antibody is available 4 times from Biovision labs
5416-50 | anti-Nitrotyrosine Antibodysize: Nitrotyrosine Antibody | 398.06 USD
5413-50 | anti-Nitrotyrosine Antibody (7A5)size: Nitrotyrosine Antibody (7A5) | 385.11 USD
5414-50 | anti-Nitrotyrosine Antibody (HM11)size: Nitrotyrosine Antibody (HM11) | 763.15 USD
5415-50 | anti-Nitrotyrosine Antibody (NOY-7A5)size: Nitrotyrosine Antibody (NOY-7A5) | 590.03 USD
- Target of this antibody:Nitrotyrosine
- Background information:Nitrotyrosine is a product of tyrosine nitration mediated by reactive nitrogen species such as peroxynitrite anion and nitrogen dioxide. It is a marker for inflammation and nitric oxide (NO) production. It is detected in large number of pathological conditions and is considered a marker of NO-dependent, reactive nitrogen species-induced nitrative stress. Tyrosine nitration can inactivate enzymes and receptors that depend on tyrosine residues for their activity. Nitration prevents phosphorylation of tyrosine residues important for signal transduction. Nitrotyrosine has been detected in inflammatory processes such as septic shock, rheumatoid arthritis, celiac disease, atherosclerotic plaques, chronic renal failure and keratoconus. Because nitrotyrosine is a stable product of multiple pathways, such as the formation of peroxynitrite, its plasma concentration may be a useful determinant of NO-dependent damage in vivo. Nitrotyrosine Antibody detects proteins and peptides containing nitro-tyrosine in a manner independent of the surrounding amino acid sequence. It is a valuable tool for identifying new nitrated proteins as well as for assaying protein nitration and measuring levels of nitrated proteins in tissues and samples.
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
SHP 1 phosphorylated Tyr536 SHPTP 1 SH2 containing protein tyrosine phosphatase 1 PTP1C SH PP1 HCP SHP PTPN6
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies