anti-NEXN Antibody is available 1 time from Proscience labs
26-273 | anti-NEXN Antibodysize: 50 ug | 207.61 USD
- Gene infoNEXN is involved in regulating cell migration through association with the actin cytoskeleton.
- Gene namesNEXN, MGC104234, MGC138865, MGC138866, NELIN, CMH20
- Antibodie's labelunlabelled serum
- PurityAntibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Ab raised inRabbit
- AntigenAntibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human NEXN.
- Immuno applicationELISA, Western Blot
- Antibody adviceNEXN antibody can be used for detection of NEXN by ELISA at 1:312500. NEXN antibody can be used for detection of NEXN by western blot at 1 ug/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- Suspention, pH, azideAntibody is lyophilized in PBS buffer with 2% sucrose. Add 50 μL of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/mL.
- Keep atFor short periods of storage (days) store at 4 grades C. For longer periods of storage, store NEXN antibody at -20 grades C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- Works withHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Omim nr148839339
- Ncbi nrNP_653174
- KDa81 kDa
- Vial with antibodyLyophilized
- Quantity per ml1 mg/ml
- NCBI GENE nr91624
- GENE symbolNEXN
- Antigene namenexilin (F actin binding protein)
- SourceHomo sapiens
- Protein nrQ0ZGT2
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by proscience they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-NEXN Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-NEXN (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies