Anti-Neurturin (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
1x Anti-Neurturin (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594 found in Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 594
- Host organismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target Protein/PeptideNeurturin
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts specifically with Neurturin
- ModificationNo modification has been applied to this antibody
- Modification siteNone
- ClonalityPolyclonal Antibody
- ClonePolyclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationsSecreted
- Antigen SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Neurturin
- Gene ID4902
- Swiss ProtQ99748
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross reactive speciesHuman (Homo sapiens), Mouse (Mus musculus), Rat (Rattus norvegicus)
- Cross Reactive Species detailsNo significant cross reactivity has been observed for this antibody for the tested species. However, note that due to limited knowledge it is impossible to predict with 100% guarantee that the antibody does not corss react with any other species.
- Background informationSupports the survival of sympathetic neurons in culture. May regulate the development and maintenance of the CNS. Might control the size of non-neuronal cell population such as haemopoietic cells.
- Purification methodPurified by Protein A.
- StorageWater buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- SynonymsNTN; Neurturin; NRTN
- Also known asNeurturin Polyclonal Antibody
- Other nameAnti-Neurturin Polyclonal
- AdvisoryAvoid freeze/thaw cycles as they may denaturate the polypeptide chains of the antibody, thus reducing its reactivity, specificity and sensitivity. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-Neurturin (Polyclonal)
- TechniquePolyclonal, antibody to, Polyclonal antibodies (pAbs) are mostly rabbit or goat antibodies that are secreted by different B cells, whereas monoclonal antibodies come from a single N cell lineage. Pabs are a collection of immunoglobulin molecules that react against a specific antigen, each identifying a different epitope.
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-Neurturin (polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
GENTObs-0073R-A594 | Anti-Neurturin (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594100 microliters 596.73 USD
- Catalog numberGENTObs-0073R-A594
- Price596.73 USD
- Size100 microliters
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor, ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameneurturin
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1997-05-15
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Endogenous ligands
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
Transmissible Gastroenteritis Porcine Virus (TGEV) Complete Real Time Test with Ribo-Sorb extraction kit
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR