Anti MUC12 Polyclonal antibody
Anti MUC12 Polyclonal antibody is available 2 times from Qed biosciences labs
56233 | Anti-MUC12 Polyclonal antibodysize: 100ug | 427.23 USD
56232 | Anti-MUC12 Polyclonal antibodysize: 100ug | 427.23 USD
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- Long namePolyclonal antibody against MUC12
- AplicationYou will receive the antybody in PBS(7,4 pH), for future delutions PBS or mediun similar to the one used for the assay are suitable.
- StorageCould be stored for at least 12 month in frozen condition at -70C.It is recomendable to prepare aliquotes in order to avoid repetable freezing and thawing as they may denaturate the peptide chains/bonds in the antibodies and reduce/change the activity of the antibody. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to collect its content on the bottom.
- Product descriptionAnti-MUC12 Polyclonal antibody can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by QED Biosciences they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-MUC12 Polyclonal antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-MUC12 polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
4-(8-Chloro-5H-dibenzo[b,e][1,4]diazepin-11-yl)-1-piperazinecarboxylic Acid-d8 1,1-Dimethylethyl Ester
Recombinant Streptococcus pneumoniae serotype 19F Xanthine phosphoribosyltransferase xpt Xanthine phosphoribosyltransferase xpt
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies