Anti Mouse PPAR Alpha
Anti Mouse PPAR Alpha is available 2 times from Mbs polyclonals labs
MBS240472 | Anti-Mouse PPAR Alphasize: 50ug | 680.04 USD
MBS240472 | Anti-Mouse PPAR Alpha Antibodysize: 50ug | 680.04 USD
- Alternative name1Anti-Rabbit Polyclonal to Mouse PPAR Alpha
- Alternative name2Rabbit PAb to Murine PPAR Alpha
- Alternative name3Lapin Polyclonal to Mus musculus PPAR Alpha
- Alternative name4PPAR Alpha
- Alternative name5Anti-PPAR Alpha Antibody (N-Terminus) IHC-plus; PPAR Alpha; PPARalpha; PPAR-alpha; NR1C1; HPPAR; PPAR; Mouse PPAR Alpha
- Other namesperoxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha; Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha; peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha; PPAR-alpha; nuclear receptor subfamily 1 group C member 1; peroxisome proliferative activated receptor, alpha; peroxisome proliferator-activated nuclear receptor alpha variant 3; peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha; Nuclear receptor subfamily 1 group C member 1
- Gene namePPARA
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesPPARA; PPARA; PPAR; NR1C1; hPPAR; PPARalpha; NR1C1; PPAR; PPAR-alpha
- Immunoglobulin isotypeN/A
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Host organismRabbit
- Species reactivityBoar, Bovine, Dog, Hamster, Human, Mouse, Rat
- Specificity and cross-reactivityAmino acids 1 to 18 of mouse PPAR alpha.
- Purification methodImmunoaffinity Purified
- Form/Appearance0.02 M potassium phosphate, 0.15 M sodium chloride, pH 7.2, 0.01% sodium azide.
- Concentration1 miligram per 1 mililiter
- Storage and shippingLong term: Store productone at -20 degrees Celsius.; Short term: +Store productone at +4 degrees Celsius.. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- Tested for:Immunohistochemistry (IHC - Paraffin), Western Blot (WB), ELISA (EIA)
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies