Anti Mouse Podoplanin
Anti Mouse Podoplanin is available 4 times from Reliatech antibodies labs
- SynonymsPdpn; T1a; Gp38; OTS-8; T1alpha; RANDAM-2; T1-alpha
- Storage and handlingLyophilized antibodies can be shipped at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Reconstituted lyophilised and antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius. Generally, it is recomended for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol to be added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- DescriptionThis is a highly purified antibody with strong binding affinity towards the antigen that it has been risen against.Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in.
- Species ReactivityMouse (Mus musculus)
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of the antibodies unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Gene NamePodoplanin
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-Mouse Podoplanin
- TechniqueMouse, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Mouse Podoplanin
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
103-PA40 | Anti-Mouse Podoplaninsize: 200ug | 333.3 USD
103-MBi40 | Anti-Mouse Podoplaninsize: 50ug | 292.72 USD
- Catalog number103-MBi40
- Price292.72 USD
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
0. Gene info
- Long gene namepodoplanin
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2005-07-08
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedPodoplanin is regulated by AP-1 and promotes platelet aggregation and cell migration in osteosarcomaCLEC-2 is a physiological target protein of podoplanin and imply that it is involved in podoplanin-induced platelet aggregation, tumor metastasislocal sphingosine-1-phosphate release after PDPN-CLEC-2-mediated platelet activation is critical for high endothelial venules integrity during immune responsesCLEC-2 signaling promotes adhesion to Podoplanin and regulation of Podoplanin signaling, thereby contributing to lymphatic vasculature development.PDPN functions as an inhibitory molecule on T cells, thereby promoting tissue tolerance by limiting long-term survival and maintenance of CD4+ effector T cells in target organs.DC-derived LTBR ligands are critical mediators of lymph node cells survival, and LTBR signaling on reticular stromal cells is mediated by Pdpn expression.Podoplanin and CLEC-2 critically drive the formation and integrity of developing cerebral blood vessels.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
103-PA40S | Anti-Mouse Podoplaninsize: 100ug | 221.38 USD
103-M40 | Anti-Mouse Podoplaninsize: 100ug | 308.7 USD
FSTL3, CT (FSTL3, FLRG, Follistatin-related protein 3, Follistatin-like protein 3, Follistatin-related gene protein) Antibody