Anti Mouse Podoplanin
3x Anti Mouse Podoplanin found in MBS Polyclonals
- Alternative name1Anti-Rabbit Anti-Mouse Podoplanin
- Alternative name2Rabbit Anti-Murine Podoplanin
- Alternative name3Lapin Anti-Mus musculus Podoplanin
- Alternative name4Podoplanin
- Other namespodoplanin; Podoplanin; podoplanin; aggrus; PA2.26 antigen; glycoprotein 38; transmembrane glycoprotein E11; podoplanin; Aggrus; Glycoprotein 38; Gp38; OTS-8; PA2.26 antigen; T1-alpha; T1A; Transmembrane glycoprotein E11
- Gene nameN/A
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesPdpn; Pdpn; T1a; Gp38; OTS-8; T1alpha; RANDAM-2; T1-alpha; Gp38; Ots8; Gp38; T1A
- Immunoglobulin isotypeN/A
- CloneRabbit IgG
- Host organismRabbit
- Species reactivityMouse
- Specificity and cross-reactivityN/A
- Purification methodProtein A purified
- Storage and shippingThe lyophilized antibody is stable at room temperature for up to 1 month. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at The items should be kept in the range of 1-7 degrees Celsius.. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored productone should be stored at -20 degrees Celsius..
- Tested for:Western Blot (WB), Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-Mouse Podoplanin
- TechniqueMouse, antibody to, mouses
- SpeciesMouse, Mouses
- Alternative nameantibody to-Mouse Podoplanin
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
MBS691170 | Anti-Mouse Podoplaninsize: 200ug | 650.74 USD
MBS691133 | Anti-Mouse Podoplaninsize: 100ug | 474.27 USD
- Catalog numberMBS691133
- Price474.27 USD
- Alternative name5Anti-mouse Podoplanin; Glycoprotein 38; Transmembrane glycoprotein E11; Gp38
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
1. Gene info
- Long gene namepodoplanin
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2005-07-08
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedRANDAM-2 nucleotide sequence completely matched that of PA2.26 antigen. RANDAM-2 is one of the type I membrane surface antigens constitutively expressed on undifferentiated neuronal cells and the glutamatergic neuronal cells during mouse neurogenesisFreshly isolated primary osteoblasts are negative for E11 expression but begin to express this protein in culture, and expression increases with time, suggesting differentiation into the osteocyte phenotype.Direct Fos protein binding to the Pdpn promoter was shown by chromatin immunoprecipitation and a TPA-induced complex at a TPA-responsive element-like motif in the proximal promoter was identified by electrophoretic mobility shift assaysImmunogenicity of a chemoenzymatically produced Tn-glycopeptide derived from the putative murine podoplanin O-glycopeptide epitope, was investigated.A transmembrane glycoprotein, gp38, is a novel marker for immature hepatic progenitor cells in fetal mouse livers.podoplanin would be a useful Th17 cell marker for diagnosing pathological conditions of autoimmune diseases, including rheumatoid arthritis.Podoplanin and CLEC-2 critically drive the formation and integrity of developing cerebral blood vessels.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
MBS691133 | Anti-Mouse Podoplaninsize: 200ug | 650.74 USD
Streptococcus pyogenes serotype M5 Probable apo citrate lyase phosphoribosyl dephospho CoA transferase citX