Anti Mouse IL-2
4x Anti Mouse IL-2 found in Reliatech antibodies
- Species ReactivityMouse (Mus musculus)
- DescriptionThis is a highly purified antibody with strong binding affinity towards the antigen that it has been risen against.Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in.
- Storage and handlingLyophilized antibodies can be shipped at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Reconstituted lyophilised and antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius. Generally, it is recomended for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol to be added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of the antibodies unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- TechniqueMouse, antibody to, mouses
- SpeciesMouse, Mouses
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
103-M414 | Anti-Mouse IL-2100ug 412.51 USD
103-P12 | Anti-Mouse IL-2100ug 356.03 USD
103-M248 | Anti-Mouse IL-2 receptor beta100ug 412.51 USD
- Catalog number103-M248
- Price412.51 USD
- Gene NameIL-2 receptor beta
- SynonymsIl2rb; p70; CD122; IL15Rbeta; Il-2Rbeta; IL-15Rbeta; Il-2/15Rbeta
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided. The receptors are ligand binding factors of type 1, 2 or 3 and protein-molecules that receive chemical-signals from outside a cell. When such chemical-signals couple or bind to a receptor, they cause some form of cellular/tissue-response, e.g. a change in the electrical-activity of a cell. In this sense, am olfactory receptor is a protein-molecule that recognizes and responds to endogenous-chemical signals, chemokinesor cytokines e.g. an acetylcholine-receptor recognizes and responds to its endogenous-ligand, acetylcholine. However, sometimes in pharmacology, the term is also used to include other proteins that are drug-targets, such as enzymes, transporters and ion-channels.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-Mouse IL-2 receptor beta
- Alternative nameantibody to-Mouse Interleukin-2 receptor b
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameinterleukin 2
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1986-01-01
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
103-M347 | Anti-Mouse IL-2 receptor gamma100ug 412.51 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies