Anti Mouse Gremlin 1
Anti Mouse Gremlin 1 is available 2 times from Reliatech antibodies labs
- SynonymsGrem1; ld; Drm; Cktsf1b1
- Storage and handlingLyophilized antibodies can be shipped at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Reconstituted lyophilised and antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius. Generally, it is recomended for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol to be added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- DescriptionThis is a highly purified antibody with strong binding affinity towards the antigen that it has been risen against.Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in.
- Species ReactivityMouse (Mus musculus)
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of the antibodies unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Gene NameGremlin-1
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-Mouse Gremlin-1
- TechniqueMouse, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Mouse Gremlin-1
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
103-PA46 | Anti-Mouse Gremlin-1size: 200ug | 333.3 USD
103-PA46S | Anti-Mouse Gremlin-1size: 100ug | 221.38 USD
- Catalog number103-PA46S
- Price221.38 USD
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
0. Gene info
- Long gene namegremlin 1, DAN family BMP antagonist
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- cysteine knot superfamily 1, BMP antagonist 1
- gremlin 1, cysteine knot superfamily, homolog (Xenopus laevis)
- gremlin 1
- colorectal adenoma and carcinoma 1
- Discovery year1999-12-02
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- DAN family
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedovarian PRDC expressed in granulosa cells could be involved in follicular development by antagonizing the actions of theca cell-derived Bone morphogenetic proteinsPRDC expression in osteoblasts suppresses differentiation and that reduction of PRDC expression promotes osteogenesis in vitro. PRDC is accordingly identified as a potential novel therapeutic target for the regulation of bone formation.The differential regulation of Gremlin2 gene expressions by BMP2 may explain the critical function of these genes during osteoblast differentiation.Through a combination of biophysical and biochemical studies, the authors determined that PRDC forms biologically active dimers that potently inhibit BMP ligands.We show that Tbx2 directly represses Grem1 in distal regions of the posterior limb mesenchyme allowing Bone morphogenetic protein (Bmp) signaling to abrogate Fgf4/9/17 expression in the overlying epithelium.PRDC binds heparin with high affinity and that heparin binding to PRDC interferes with BMP antagonism.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies