Anti Mouse Desert Hedgehog terminal
Anti Mouse Desert Hedgehog terminal is available 2 times from Reliatech antibodies labs
- Species ReactivityMouse (Mus musculus)
- SynonymsDhh; C78960
- DescriptionThis is a highly purified antibody with strong binding affinity towards the antigen that it has been risen against.Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in.
- Storage and handlingLyophilized antibodies can be shipped at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Reconstituted lyophilised and antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius. Generally, it is recomended for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol to be added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of the antibodies unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Gene target
- TechniqueMouse, anti
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
103-M228 | Anti-Mouse Desert Hedgehog (C-terminal fragment)size: 100ug | 413.31 USD
103-M287 | Anti-Mouse Desert Hedgehog (N-terminal)size: 100ug | 413.31 USD
- Catalog number103-M287
- Price413.31 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namedesert hedgehog
- Synonyms gene name
- desert hedgehog (Drosophila) homolog
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2000-04-28
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Hedgehog signaling molecule family
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedincreased expression in cell bodies of cutaneous sensory nerves of dorsal root ganglia as compared with skin epitheliaIn organogenesis of the ovary, production of Dhh/Ihh in granulosa cells requires growth differentiation factor 9 from the oocyte.A single identified glial signal, desert hedgehog, plays a critical role in controlling the integrity of peripheral nervous tissue, in line with its critical role in nerve sheath development.The findings suggest that Sertoli cells coordinate Dhh-dependent spermatogenesis events via Ptc1 and Smo prior to the first meiotic division and in postmeiotic (haploid) cells, particularly during the first half of spermiogenesis.During recovery of hematopoiesis after irradiation, and under conditions of stress-induced erythropoiesis, erythrocyte differentiation was accelerated in both spleen and bone marrow of Dhh-deficient mice compared with wild type.Desert hedgehog-dependent transcription in T cells promotes T helper (Th)2 cell transcriptional programs and differentiation, exacerbating allergic disease.Hedgehog signaling is impaired in aged mice. Hegdehog-dependent regulation of angiogenesis and myogenesis involves distinct mechanisms.The results demonstrate a pivotal role for dhh in maintof this study aining myelination. Furthermore, dhh signaling reveals a potential target for therapeutic intervention to prevent and treat demyelination of peripheral nerves in compression neuropathies
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene