Anti-Mouse CD6 is available 1 time from Reliatech antibodies labs
- Gene NameCD6
- Species ReactivityMouse (Mus musculus)
- DescriptionThis is a highly purified antibody with strong binding affinity towards the antigen that it has been risen against.Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in.
- Storage and handlingLyophilized antibodies can be shipped at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Reconstituted lyophilised and antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius. Generally, it is recomended for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol to be added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of the antibodies unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-Mouse CD6
- TechniqueMouse, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Mouse CD6 molecule
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetCD6 molecule, TP120, CD6 and IDBG-49617 and ENSG00000013725 and 923, this GO :0005044 and scavenger receptor activity and molecular function this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005887 and integral component of plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0006898 and receptor-mediated endocytosis and biological process this GO :0007155 and cell adhesion and biological process this GO :0016020 and membrane and cellular component, protein binding, this GO :0005044: scavenger receptor activity and also this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0005044: scavenger receptor activity, this GO :0005515: protein binding, Plasma membranes, Cd6 and IDBG-145044 and ENSMUSG00000024670 and 12511, CD6 and IDBG-643095 and ENSBTAG00000018367 and 282881
103-M343 | Anti-Mouse CD6size: 100ug | 413.31 USD
- Catalog number103-M343
- Price413.31 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameCD6 molecule
- Synonyms gene name
- CD6 antigen
- Discovery year1997-07-04
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Scavenger receptor cysteine rich domain containing
- CD molecules
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene