Anti-Mouse CD45R (B220)
1x Anti-Mouse CD45R (B220) found in Reliatech antibodies
- Gene NameCD45R (B220)
- Species ReactivityMouse (Mus musculus)
- DescriptionThis is a highly purified antibody with strong binding affinity towards the antigen that it has been risen against.Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in.
- Storage and handlingLyophilized antibodies can be shipped at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Reconstituted lyophilised and antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius. Generally, it is recomended for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol to be added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of the antibodies unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-Mouse CD45R (B220)
- TechniqueMouse, antibody to, mouses
- SpeciesMouse, Mouses
- Alternative nameantibody to-Mouse CD45R (B220)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
103-M205 | Anti-Mouse CD45R (B220)size: 100ug | 411.77 USD
- Catalog number103-M205
- Price411.77 USD
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- ConceptScope note:Technique using an instrument system for making, processing, and displaying one or more measurements on individual cells obtained from a cell suspension. Cells are usually stained with one or more fluorescent dyes specific to cell components of interest, e.g., DNA, and fluorescence of each cell is measured as it rapidly transverses the excitation beam (laser or mercury arc lamp). Fluorescence provides a quantitative measure of various biochemical and biophysical properties of the cell, as well as a basis for cell sorting. Other measurable optical parameters include light absorption and light scattering, the latter being applicable to the measurement of cell size, shape, density, granularity, and stain uptake.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedAnti-CD154 or anti-CD45RB therapy could achieve indefinite xenograft function of xenograft islets transplantation.identified a novel CD45 phosphorylation event in hematopoietic progenitor cells that correlated with motile response and governed by the chemotactic factor CXCL12the primary function of CD45 is inhibition of Src-PTKs and that the level of Src-PTK activation and the B-cell fate are determined in part by dynamic behavior of CD45 with respect to glycolipid microdomainsresults demonstrate an unexpected function of CD45 as a negative regulator neutralizing the suppressive activity of aged CD4(+)CD25(-) and young CD4(+)CD25(+) T cellsReduced expression of CD45 protein-tyrosine phosphatase provides protection against anthrax pathogenesis.The shift to high molecular weight CD45 isoforms in RNA-binding proteiin heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein L (Hnrpll) transgenic thymocytes does not demonstrably affect expression of CD45RA and -RC isoforms.Relative quantitative real time PCR (RT-PCR) of 64 genes revealed that mSPCD45(-) compared with mSPCD45(+) was enriched for cells expressing transcripts associated with endothelial cells, Notch signaling and myogenic precursors
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR