Anti-Mouse CD11c is available 1 time from Reliatech antibodies labs
- Gene NameCD11c
- Species ReactivityMouse (Mus musculus)
- SynonymsITGAX; CD11C; SLEB6
- DescriptionThis is a highly purified antibody with strong binding affinity towards the antigen that it has been risen against.Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in.
- Storage and handlingLyophilized antibodies can be shipped at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Reconstituted lyophilised and antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius. Generally, it is recomended for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol to be added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of the antibodies unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-Mouse CD11c
- TechniqueMouse, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Mouse CD11c
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
103-M156 | Anti-Mouse CD11csize: 200ug | 621.2 USD
- Catalog number103-M156
- Price621.2 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameintegrin subunit alpha X
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- integrin, alpha X (antigen CD11C (p150), alpha polypeptide)
- integrin, alpha X (complement component 3 receptor 4 subunit)
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1988-08-15
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Complement system
- Integrin alpha subunits
- CD molecules
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Technique using an instrument system for making, processing, and displaying one or more measurements on individual cells obtained from a cell suspension. Cells are usually stained with one or more fluorescent dyes specific to cell components of interest, e.g., DNA, and fluorescence of each cell is measured as it rapidly transverses the excitation beam (laser or mercury arc lamp). Fluorescence provides a quantitative measure of various biochemical and biophysical properties of the cell, as well as a basis for cell sorting. Other measurable optical parameters include light absorption and light scattering, the latter being applicable to the measurement of cell size, shape, density, granularity, and stain uptake.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedCirculating CD11c+ T cells were associated with the expression of multiple adhesion molecules in women, suggesting that these cells have high tissue homing potential. These data suggest that CD11c expression distinguishes a population of circulating T cells during bacterial infection with innate capacity and mucosal homing potential.CD11c+B220+CD122+ cells play an important role in xenograft rejection. Their absence in NOG mice may be critical in supporting the successful engraftment of xenotransplants.complement-mediated binding of Mycobacterium avium to CR3 and CR4 was shown to modulate TNF-alpha expressionCD11c is a useful marker for detection and isolation of pulmonary antiviral cytotoxic T cells following RSV infection.SP-D regulates surface CD11b and CD11c levels on the alveolar macrophage by modulating receptor trafficking, providing a mechanism by which SP-D mediates phagocytic activity in the alveolar macrophage.airway epithelial NF-kappaB activation is a critical modulator of the adaptive immune response to inhaled antigens via soluble mediator secretion to affect the capacity of CD11c(+) cells to undergo maturation and promote antigen-specific allergic responsesThis study showed that, while CD11c(high) DCs initiate helminth-specific adaptive immunity, innate type 2 cells are able to mount an autonomous response to the challenge of parasite infection.Data indicate the amounts of Ptpn6 (Shp1) and MyD88 protein were reduced in dendritic cells of Ptpn6fl/flMyd88fl/flItgax-cre mice.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene