anti-MMP-13 Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3533-100 | anti-MMP-13 Antibodysize: MMP-13 Antibody | 420.01 USD
- Target of this antibody:MMP-13
- Alternative names of antibody target:MMP13 , CLG3 , Collagenase 3 , Matrix metalloproteinase 13
- Background information:The matrix metalloproteinases (MMP) are a family of peptidase enzymes responsible for the degradation of extracellular matrix components, including collagen, gelatin, fibronectin, laminin and proteoglycan. Transcription of MMP genes is differentially activated by phorbol ester, lipopolysaccharide (LPS) or staphylococcal enterotoxin B (SEB). MMP catalysis requires both calcium and zinc. MMP-13 (also designated collagenase-3) is produced by breast carcinomas and degrades collagen type I, II, III.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat, horse, bovine
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide surrounding amino acid 454 of rat MMP-13
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.5 mg/ml) affinity purified rabbit polyclonal antibody in phosphate-buffered saline (PBS) containing 30% glycerol, 0.5% BSA, and 0.01% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, Immunoprecipitation, Immunohistochemistry
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (0.5-4 µg/ml), immunoprecipitation and Immunohistochemistry (works with paraffin imbedded sections). However, the optimal concentrations should be determined individually. The antibody recognizes the proenzyme (~60 kDa) and the cleaved fragments (34 kDa and 48 kDa) of MMP-13. Reactivity to other species has not been tested.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-MMP-13 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-MMP-13 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies