Anti-Metronidazole(1C2) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti-Metronidazole(1C2) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 1 time from Bioss monoclonal antibodies labs
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR 594
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Target Protein/PeptideMetronidazole
- SpecificityHighly specific antibody against Metronidazole
- ModificationNot modified
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Antigen SourceKLH conjugated with Metronidazole
- Gene IDN/A
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross Reactive speciesOthers
- Cross Reactive Species detailsMetronidazole
- Background informationMetronidazole is a nitroimidazole antibiotic medication used particularly for anaerobic bacteria and protozoa. Metronidazole is an antibiotic, amebicide, and antiprotozoal.Metronidazole, taken up by diffusion, is selectively absorbed by anaerobic bacteria and sensitive protozoa. Once taken up by anaerobes, it is non-enzymatically reduced by reacting with reduced ferredoxin, which is generated by pyruvate oxido-reductase. Many of the reduced nitroso intermediates will form sulfinamides and thioether linkages with cysteine-bearing enzymes, thereby deactivating these critical enzymes. As many as 150 separate enzymes are affected.In addition or alternatively, the metronidazole metabolites are taken up into bacterial DNA, and form unstable molecules. This function only occurs when metronidazole is partially reduced, and because this reduction usually happens only in anaerobic cells, it has relatively little effect upon human cells or aerobic bacteria.
- Purification methodPurified by Protein G.
- StorageAqueous buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- Alternative name 1Metronidazole(1C2) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR® 594 Conjugated
- Alternative name 2Metronidazole(1C2) Monoclonal anti-, ALEXA FLUOR 594 Conjugated
- AdvisoryCycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided as such cycles may denature the peptide chains of the antibody and reduce its affinity, specificity and reactivity. For antibodies in a liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies - small amounts of the soultion could be captured on the cap or the walls of the container. Right before use you could briefly centrifuge the vial to collect all of the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-Metronidazole(1C2) Monoclonal,
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-Metronidazole(1C2) monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
GENTObsm-2059M-A594 | Anti-Metronidazole(1C2) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594size: 135 microliters | 601.52 USD
- Catalog numberGENTObsm-2059M-A594
- Price601.52 USD
- Size135 microliters
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedexpression of noncoding (CUG)n expansion transcripts (ataxin 8 opposite strand, ATXN8OS) and the discovery of intranuclear polyglutamine inclusions suggests SCA8 pathogenesis involves toxic gain-of-function mechanisms at both the protein and RNA levelsCUG-repeat expansion is toxic and affects ATXN8 RNA expression and stability through epigenetic and post-transcriptional. mechanisms.Report a fluorescent PCR method for detection of expanded repeats in the ATXN8OS/ATXN8 gene in spinocerebellar ataxia type 8.This study identified only one patient with an SCA8 expansion in Greek patients with Huntington's disease.
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies