anti-MEF2A Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3683-100 | anti-MEF2A Antibodysize: MEF2A Antibody | 393.53 USD
- Target of this antibody:MEF2A
- Alternative names of antibody target:MEF2A , MEF2 , RSRFlow cytometry9 , RSRFlow cytometry4 , ADCAD1
- Background information:MEF2A is a member of MEF2 (myocyte enhancer factor 2) family of transcription factors. P38 phosphorylates MEF2A at Thr312 and Thr319 within the transcription activation domain and these phosphorylation events promote MEF2A –MEF2D heterodimer dependent gene expression.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide mapping to the human MEF2A
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.5 mg/ml) peptide affinity purified rabbit polyclonal antibody in phosphate-buffered saline (PBS) containing 50% glycerol, 1% BSA, and 0.02% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (1-4 µg/ml). The optimal concentrations should be determined individually. A ~55 kDa band should be detected.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-MEF2A Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-myocyte enhancer factor 2A (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetmyocyte enhancer factor 2A, ADCAD1 and mef2 and RSRFC4 and RSRFC9, MEF2A and IDBG-31725 and ENSG00000068305 and 4205, protein dimerization activity, nuclei, Mef2a and IDBG-192076 and ENSMUSG00000030557 and 17258, MEF2A and IDBG-628642 and ENSBTAG00000010649 and 407231