anti Mcl 1 Antibody
anti Mcl 1 Antibody is available 2 times from Biovision labs
- Target of this antibody:Mcl-1
- Alternative names of antibody target:MCL1L, mcl1/EAT, MGC1839, MGC104264, TM, MCL1S, EAT
- Background information:Mcl-1 (Myeloid cell leukemia-1) is a 37 kDa Bcl-2-related protein with an apparent molecular weight of 43 kDa on SDS-PAGE. Mcl-1 was identified as an early-induction gene that increased in expression during the differentiation of human myeloblastic leukemia cell ML-1, or exposure to different DNA damaging agents. The level of Mcl-1 is decreased in peripheral B lymphocytes undergoing apoptosis following treatment with apoptotic stimuli such as TGF-β1 and forskolin. Expression of Mcl-1 is able to delay apoptosis induced by over-expression of c-myc in CHO 5AHSmyc cells. In hematopoietic FDC-P1 cells, Mcl-1 interacts with another Bcl-2-related protein, Bax, and prolongs cell viability after treatment with different apoptotic reagents.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat, monkey
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding amino acid 131 of human Mcl-1
- Concentration of antibody:0.2 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, Immunoprecipitation, Immunohistochemistry
- Recommended usage:Western blot analysis (0.5-4 µg/ml), immunoprecipitation (10-20 µg/ml), and Immunohistochemistry (10-20 µg/ml). However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Mcl-1 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Mcl-1 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
3035-30T | anti-Mcl-1 Antibodysize: Mcl-1 Antibody | 173.37 USD
3035-100 | anti-Mcl-1 Antibodysize: Mcl-1 Antibody | 372.69 USD
Recombinant Mycobacterium avium Formamidopyrimidine DNA glycosylase mutM Formamidopyrimidine DNA glycosylase mutM