anti-MCAF Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3759-100 | anti-MCAF Antibodysize: MCAF Antibody | 369.94 USD
- Target of this antibody:MCAF
- Alternative names of antibody target:MCAF, MBD1-containing chromatin associated factor, ATF7IP, activating transcription factor 7 interacting protein, hAM, human ATFa-associated Modulator, p621, HGNC:20092, FLJ10139, FLJ10688
- Background information:MBD1-Containing Chromatin-Associated Factor (MCAF) associates with methyl CpG-binding protein (MBD1) that functions to recruit methyltransferases such as SETDB1 to chromatin. MCAF is required for the transcriptional repression and heterochromatin formation mediated by MBD1 and SETDB1.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide of human MCAF
- Concentration of antibody:N/A
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µl affinity purified rabbit polyclonal antibody in phosphate-buffered saline (PBS) containing 30% glycerol, 1% BSA and 0.02% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (1:500 – 1:2000). HeLa cell nuclear extract (Cat.# 1641-1) can be used as a positive control. However, the optimal concentrations should be determined individually. The antibody recognizes the MCAF of human and mouse origins. Reactivity to other species has not been tested.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-MCAF Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-MCAF (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Cellular biology labs