1x anti-MBD4 Antibody found in Biovision
- Target of this antibody:MBD4
- Alternative names of antibody target:MBD4, Methyl-CpG-binding domain protein 4, Methyl-CpG-binding endonuclease 1, Methyl-CpG-binding protein, MBD4, Mismatch-specific DNA N-glycosylase, MED1
- Background information:MBD4 (methyl-CpG-binding domain protein 4) belongs to the MBD family of nuclear proteins that bind to methylated CpG sites and represses gene transcription. Human proteins MECP2, MBD1, MBD2, and MBD4, except MBD3 bind specifically to methylated DNA. MBD4 exhibits thymine glycosylase activity and is known to play an important function in DNA mismatch repair and apoptosis.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide surrounding amino acid 474 of mouse MBD4
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.5 mg/ml) affinity purified rabbit anti-MBD4 polyclonal antibody in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, containing 30% glycerol, 0.5% BSA, 5 mM EDTA and 0.01% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:The antibody can be used in Western Blot analysis (0.5-4 µg/ml). However, the optimal concentrations should be determined individually.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-MBD4 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, antibody to, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for
- Alternative nameantibody to-methyl-CpG binding domain protein 4 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetmethyl-CpG binding domain protein 4, MED1, MBD4 and IDBG-55837 and ENSG00000129071 and 8930, this GO :0000737 and DNA catabolic process, endonucleolytic and biological process this GO :0000785 and chromatin and cellular component this GO :0003677 and DNA binding and molecular function this GO :0003696 and satellite DNA binding and molecular function this GO :0003824 and catalytic activity and molecular function this GO :0004520 and endodeoxyribonuclease activity and molecular function this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005634 and nucleus and cellular component this GO :0005654 and nucleoplasm and cellular component this GO :0005737 and cytoplasm and cellular component this GO :0006281 and DNA repair and biological process this GO :0006284 and base-excision repair and biological process this GO :0006285 and base-excision repair, AP site formation and biological process this GO :0006974 and cellular response to DNA damage stimulus and biological process this GO :0007095 and mitotic G2 DNA damage checkpoint and biological process this GO :0008263 and pyrimidine-specific mismatch base pair DNA N-glycosylase activity and molecular function this GO :0008630 and intrinsic apoptotic signaling pathway in response to DNA damage and biological process this GO :0009314 and response to radiation and biological process this GO :0045008 and depyrimidination and biological process, pyrimidine-specific mismatch base pair DNA N-glycosylase activity, this GO :0003677: DNA binding and also this GO :0003696: satellite DNA binding and also this GO :0003824: catalytic activity and also this GO :0004520: endodeoxyribonuclease activity and also this GO :0005515: protein binding and also this GO :0008263: pyrimidine-specific mismatch base pair DNA N-glycosylase activity, this GO :0003677: DNA binding, this GO :0003696: satellite DNA binding, this GO :0003824: catalytic activity, this GO :0004520: endodeoxyribonuclease activity, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0008263: pyrimidine-specific mismatch base pair DNA N-glycosylase activity, nuclei, Mbd4 and IDBG-179645 and ENSMUSG00000030322 and 17193, BT.49400 and IDBG-646370 and ENSBTAG00000021645 and 511463
3056-100 | anti-MBD4 AntibodyMBD4 Antibody 385.61 USD
- Catalog number3056-100
- Price385.61 USD
- SizeMBD4 Antibody
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene namemethyl-CpG binding domain 4, DNA glycosylase
- Synonyms gene name
- methyl-CpG binding domain protein 4
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1999-01-11
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- DNA glycosylases
- Methyl-CpG binding domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies