Anti LYSINE SPECIFIC HISTONE DEMETHYLASE N TERMINAL
Anti LYSINE SPECIFIC HISTONE DEMETHYLASE N TERMINAL is available 2 times from Mbs polyclonals labs
MBS224076 | Anti-LYSINE-SPECIFIC HISTONE DEMETHYLASE (N-TERMINAL)size: 100ug | 509.98 USD
- Catalog numberMBS224076
- Price509.98 USD
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- Short nameAnti-LYSINE-SPECIFIC HISTONE DEMETHYLASE (N-TERMINAL)
- Alternative nameantibody to-LYSINE-SPECIFIC HISTONE DEMETHYLASE (N-TERMINAL)
1. Gene info
- Long gene namelysine demethylase 6B
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- jumonji domain containing 3
- jumonji domain containing 3, histone lysine demethylase
- lysine (K)-specific demethylase 6B
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2004-02-27
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Lysine demethylases
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedG9a promotes H3K27 methylation of the E-cadherin promoter by upregulating PCL3 to increase PRC2 promoter recruitment and by downregulating the H3K27 demethylase KDM7A to silence E-cadherin geneHistone modifier genes (JMJD1C, RREB1, MINA, KDM7A) alter conotruncal heart phenotypes in 22q11.2 deletion syndrome.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular functionoxidoreductase activity, acting on paired donors, with incorporation or reduction of molecular oxygen, 2-oxoglutarate as one donor, and incorporation of one atom each of oxygen into both donors
- Entrez Gene
MBS224076 | Anti-LYSINE-SPECIFIC HISTONE DEMETHYLASE (N-TERMINAL) Antibodysize: 100ug | 509.98 USD
- Alternative name1Anti-RABBIT ANTI LYSINE-SPECIFIC HISTONE DEMETHYLASE (N-TERMINAL)
- Alternative name2RABBIT ANTI LYSINE-SPECIFIC HISTONE DEMETHYLASE (N-TERMINAL)
- Alternative name3Lapin ANTI LYSINE-SPECIFIC HISTONE DEMETHYLASE (N-TERMINAL)
- Alternative name4LYSINE-SPECIFIC HISTONE DEMETHYLASE
- Alternative name5N/A
- Other nameslysine-specific histone demethylase 1A isoform a; Lysine-specific histone demethylase 1A; lysine-specific histone demethylase 1A; lysine (K)-specific demethylase 1; BRAF35-HDAC complex protein BHC110; amine oxidase (flavin containing) domain 2; FAD-binding protein BRAF35-HDAC complex, 110 kDa subunit; flavin-containing amine oxidase domain-containing protein 2; lysine (K)-specific demethylase 1A; BRAF35-HDAC complex protein BHC110; Flavin-containing amine oxidase domain-containing protein 2
- Gene nameN/A
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesKDM1A; KDM1A; AOF2; KDM1; LSD1; BHC110; AOF2; KDM1; KIAA0601; LSD1
- Immunoglobulin isotypePolyclonal IgG
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Host organismRabbit
- Species reactivityHuman
- Specificity and cross-reactivityLYSINE-SPECIFIC HISTONE DEMETHYLASE This item recognises Lysine-specific histone demethylase (LSD1), a ubiquitously expressed nuclear protein belonging to the flavin monoamine oxidase family. _x000D__x000D_Histone modifications mediate changes in gene expression by altering chromatin structure or by serving as a platform to recruit other proteins. LSD1 is an amine oxidase that catalyzes the lysine-specific demethylation of histone proteins via an FAD-dependent oxidative reaction. Methylation on histone H3-K9 is thought to play an important role in heterochromatin formation, while methylation on arginine and some lysine residues, e.g H3-K4, are associated with active transcription.
- Purification methodN/A
- Form/AppearancePurified (Purified IgG - liquid)
- ConcentrationIgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Storage and shippingStore at +Store productone at +4 degrees Celsius. or productone should be stored at -20 degrees Celsius. if preferred. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. productone should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should productone contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use. Shelf Life: 18 months from date of dispatch.
- Tested for:Western Blot (WB)
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
AATF Apoptosis Antagonizing Transcription Factor CHE1 CHE 1 DED HSPC277 Protein AATF Rb binding protein Che 1