Anti-Lumican (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti-Lumican (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 1 time from Bioss polyclonal antibodies labs
GENTObs-5890R-A594 | Anti-Lumican (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594size: 100 microliters | 557.75 USD
- Catalog numberGENTObs-5890R-A594
- Price557.75 USD
- Size100 microliters
1. Gene info
- Long gene namelumican
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1994-12-19
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Small leucine rich repeat proteoglycans
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedLumican, decorin and dermatopontin are differentially expressed and may serve as biomarkers for metastatic and recurrent Giant cell tumor of boneOur results confirm that the PAX6, Lumican, and MYOC genes were not associated with high myopia in the Han Chinese in Northeastern China.Overexpression of lumican affects the migration of human colon cancer cells through up-regulation of gelsolinthe lumican protein synthesized by cancer cells, fibroblasts and epithelial cells with mild reactive dysplasia found adjacent to cancer cells may affect the growth of human colorectal cancer cells.Homologous sequence in lumican and fibromodulin leucine-rich repeat 5-7 competes for collagen binding.lumican protein plays important roles in the inhibition of HEK cell attachment and growth, and it might inhibit the activation of integrin pathways
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 594
- Host organismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target Protein/PeptideLumican
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts specifically with Lumican
- ModificationNo modification has been applied to this antibody
- Modification siteNone
- ClonalityPolyclonal Antibody
- ClonePolyclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationsN/A
- Antigen SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Lumican
- Gene ID4060
- Swiss ProtN/A
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross reactive speciesHuman (Homo sapiens), Mouse (Mus musculus), Rat (Rattus norvegicus)
- Cross Reactive Species detailsNo significant cross reactivity has been observed for this antibody for the tested species. However, note that due to limited knowledge it is impossible to predict with 100% guarantee that the antibody does not corss react with any other species.
- Background informationPresent in the extracellular matrix of human articular cartilage at all ages, although its abundance is far greater in the adult. In the adult cartilage lumican exists predominantly in a glycoprotein form lacking keratan sulfate, whereas the juvenile form of the molecule is a proteoglycan.
- Purification methodPurified by Protein A.
- StorageWater buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- SynonymsKeratan sulfate proteoglycan lumican; KSPG lumican; LDC; LUM; LUM_HUMAN; Lumican; Lumican precursor; lumican proteoglycan; SLRR2D.
- Also known asLumican Polyclonal Antibody
- Other nameAnti-Lumican Polyclonal
- AdvisoryAvoid freeze/thaw cycles as they may denaturate the polypeptide chains of the antibody, thus reducing its reactivity, specificity and sensitivity. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-Lumican (Polyclonal)
- TechniquePolyclonal, anti
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-Lumican (polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals