anti-LSD1/AOF2 Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3129-100 | anti-LSD1/AOF2 Antibodysize: LSD1/AOF2 Antibody | 372.15 USD
- Target of this antibody:LSD1/AOF2
- Alternative names of antibody target:Lysine-specific histone demethylase 1A (BRAF35-HDAC complex protein BHC110) (Flavin-containing amine oxidase domain-containing protein 2)
- Background information:Lysine-specific demethylase 1(LSD1) is also known as AOF2, is a nuclear amine oxidase. LSD1 contain a Swirm domain, a FAD-binding motif and an amine oxidase domain that can act as a histone demethylase as well as transcription cofactor. LSD1 activity is inhibited by the amine oxidase inhibitors pargyline, deprenyl, clorgyline and tranylcypromine
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide surrounding amino acid 127of rat LSD1/AOF2
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.5 mg/ml) affinity purified rabbit anti- LSD1/AOF2 polyclonal antibody in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, containing 30% glycerol, 0.5% BSA, 5 mM EDTA and 0.01% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (2-4 µg/ml). However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GeneLysine-specific demethylase 1 (LSD1), the first identified histone demethylase, was belonged to the superfamily of the Flavin adenine dinucleotide (FAD)-dependent amine oxidases. LSD1 specifically demethylates mono- or dimethylated dimethylated histone H3 lysine4 (H3K4) and H3 lysine 9 (H3K9) via a redox process. Recently evidences showed that LSD1 played an important role in a broad spectrum of biological processes, including cell proliferation, adipogenesis, spermatogenesis, chromosome segregation and embryonic development. Furthermore, LSD1 also could promote progress of tumor by inhibiting the tumor suppressor activity of p53. To date, as a potential drug for discovering anti-tumor drugs, the medical significance of LSD1 inhibitors have been greatly appreciated. Here, we reviewed the remarkable progress being made in understanding of LSD1, mainly on its structure, basic function and medical application in tumor therapy.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-LSD1/AOF2 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-LSD1/AOF2 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp