anti-LSD1 (aa 400-450) Antibody
anti-LSD1 (aa 400-450) Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
6116-50 | anti-LSD1 (aa 400-450) Antibodysize: LSD1 (aa 400-450) Antibody | 336.03 USD
- Target of this antibody:LSD1
- Alternative names of antibody target:Lysine-specific histone demethylase 1A (BRAF35-HDAC complex protein BHC110) (Flavin-containing amine oxidase domain-containing protein 2)
- Background information:LSD1 the first known lysine-specific histone demethylase, is an 866 amino acid nuclear protein belonging to flavin monoamine oxidase family. It contains a SWIRM domain, a FAD-binding motif and an amine oxidase domain. This protein is ubiquitously expressed and is a component of several histone deacetylase complexes. LSD1 acts as a component of the CoREST and other transcriptional co-repressor complexes and also plays an important role in silencing neuronal-specific genes in non-neuronal cells. It is also known to demethylate Lys4 of histone H3, a specific tag for epigenetic transcriptional activation. Reports sμggest that that LSD1 plays an important role in stimulating androgen-receptor-dependent transcription converting oxygen to hydrogen peroxide (might use alternative electron acceptors). Along with nuclear FHL2, LSD1 serves as a novel biomarker predictive for prostate cancer.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, chimpanzee, bovine, canine, monkey
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide from a portion of human LSD1 amino acids 400-450
- Concentration of antibody:N/A
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:50 µg of antibody in 100 µl PBS containing 0.05% BSA and 0.05% sodium azide.
- Purification method:Protein G purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blot: 1-3 µg/ml. However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GeneLysine-specific demethylase 1 (LSD1), the first identified histone demethylase, was belonged to the superfamily of the Flavin adenine dinucleotide (FAD)-dependent amine oxidases. LSD1 specifically demethylates mono- or dimethylated dimethylated histone H3 lysine4 (H3K4) and H3 lysine 9 (H3K9) via a redox process. Recently evidences showed that LSD1 played an important role in a broad spectrum of biological processes, including cell proliferation, adipogenesis, spermatogenesis, chromosome segregation and embryonic development. Furthermore, LSD1 also could promote progress of tumor by inhibiting the tumor suppressor activity of p53. To date, as a potential drug for discovering anti-tumor drugs, the medical significance of LSD1 inhibitors have been greatly appreciated. Here, we reviewed the remarkable progress being made in understanding of LSD1, mainly on its structure, basic function and medical application in tumor therapy.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-LSD1 (aa 400-450) Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-LSD1 (aa 400-450) (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies