Anti Leptin Polyclonal ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti Leptin Polyclonal ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 0 time from Bioss polyclonal antibodies labs
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 594
- Host organismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target Protein/PeptideLeptin
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts specifically with Leptin
- ModificationNo modification has been applied to this antibody
- Modification siteNone
- ClonalityPolyclonal Antibody
- ClonePolyclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationsSecreted
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross Reactive Species detailsNo significant cross reactivity has been observed for this antibody for the tested species. However, note that due to limited knowledge it is impossible to predict with 100% guarantee that the antibody does not corss react with any other species.
- Purification methodPurified by Protein A.
- StorageWater buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- Also known asLeptin Polyclonal Antibody
- Other nameAnti-Leptin Polyclonal
- AdvisoryAvoid freeze/thaw cycles as they may denaturate the polypeptide chains of the antibody, thus reducing its reactivity, specificity and sensitivity. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- GeneHuman or mouse Leptin (from Greek λεπτός leptos, "thin") the "satiety hormone", is a hormone made by adipose cells that helps to regulate energy balance by inhibiting hunger. Leptin is opposed by the actions of the hormone ghrelin, the "hunger hormone". Both hormones act on receptors in the arcuate nucleus of the hypothalamus to regulate appetite to achieve energy homeostasis. ELISA kits and peptides and antibodies are available.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-Leptin (Polyclonal)
- TechniquePolyclonal, anti
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-Leptin (polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals