anti-LDLR Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3839-100 | anti-LDLR Antibodysize: LDLR Antibody | 422.61 USD
- Target of this antibody:LDLR
- Alternative names of antibody target:FH , FHC , LDL receptor , LDLR , LDLR precursor
- Background information:Low density lipoprotein receptors (LDLR) are cell surface glycoproteins that regulate LDL cholesterol by scavenging LDL from the blood. LDLR is characterized by a cluster of cysteine-rich class A repeats, EGF-like repeats, the O-linked sμgars domain and six YWTD or class B repeats. Mutations in the LDLR gene cause autosomal dominant disease such as familial hypercholesterolemia (FH) and atherosclerosis.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat, bovine, hamster
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding amino acids 850 of human LDLR
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.5 mg/ml) affinity purified rabbit anti-LDLR polyclonal antibody in phosphate-buffered saline (PBS) containing 30% glycerol, 0.5% BSA, and 0.01% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (0.5-4 µg/ml). However, the optimal concentrations should be determined individually. The antibody recognizes mature LDLR (160 kDa), LDLR precursor (120 kDa) and LDLR monomer (~50 kDa).
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-LDLR Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-low density lipoprotein receptor (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetlow density lipoprotein receptor, FH and FHC and LDLCQ2, LDLR and IDBG-28808 and ENSG00000130164 and 3949, very-low-density lipoprotein particle receptor activity, Cell surfaces, Ldlr and IDBG-141358 and ENSMUSG00000032193 and 16835, LDLR and IDBG-643476 and ENSBTAG00000012314 and 281276
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL