anti-LC3 (APG8C) Antibody
anti-LC3 (APG8C) Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
6950-100 | anti-LC3 (APG8C) Antibodysize: LC3 (APG8C) Antibody | 410.08 USD
- Target of this antibody:LC3
- Alternative names of antibody target:MAP1LC3C; Microtubule-associated proteins 1A/1B light chain 3C; Autophagy-related protein LC3 C; Autophagy-related ubiquitin-like modifier LC3 C; MAP1 light chain 3-like protein 3; Microtubule-associated protein 1 light chain 3 gamma
- Background information:Autophagy is an alternative process of proteasomal degradation for some long-lived proteins or organelles. Alterations in the autophagic-lysosomal compartment have been linked to neuronal death in many neurodegenerative disorders as well as in transmissible neuronal pathologies (prion diseases). Genetic studies in yeast have shown that Autophagy-defective Gene-8 (Atg-8) represents a specific marker for autophagy. Among the four families of mammalian Atg8-related proteins only LC3 (Microtubule-associated Protein1 Light Chain 3) is expressed at sufficient high levels and efficiently recruited to autophagic vesicles in cells and tissues. During autophagy the cytoplasmic form, LC3-I is processed and recruited to autophagosomes, where LC3-II is generated by site specific proteolysis near to the C-terminus. Autophagic vacuoles have been also reported frequently in cardiomyopathies or muscle cells exposed to different experimental settings.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit Ig
- This antibody reacts with:Human.
- Immunogene sequence:This LC3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 1-30 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human LC3.
- Concentration of antibody:N/A
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- Purification method:Ammonium sulphate precipitated and dialyzed Antibody
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, Immunohistochemistry
- Recommended usage:WB: ~1:1000, IHC: 1:50-100.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-LC3 (APG8C) Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-LC3 (APG8C) (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:SAB ELISA KIT