anti KGF FGF 7 Antibody
anti KGF FGF 7 Antibody is available 2 times from Biovision labs
5050-30T | anti-KGF/FGF-7 Antibodysize: KGF/FGF-7 Antibody | 173 USD
5050-100 | anti-KGF/FGF-7 Antibodysize: KGF/FGF-7 Antibody | 371.9 USD
- Target of this antibody:KGF/FGF-7
- Alternative names of antibody target:FGF7, FGF-7, FGF 7, Fibroblast Growth Factor 7, FGF 7, FGF7, Heparin-binding growth factor 7, HBGF-7, heparin-binding growth factor 7, anti-KGF, Keratinocyte growth factor, HBGF-7, Fibroblast growth factor 7
- Background information:FGF-7, also known as Keratinocyte Growth Factor (KGF), is a potent mitogen for keratinocytes and epithelial cells. The antibody recognizes ~19 kDa of human FGF-7/KGF protein containing 163 amino acid residues.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human
- Immunogene sequence:E. coli expressed human KGF/FGF-7
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, Neutralization, ELISA
- Recommended usage:Western blot analysis (0.5-4 µg/ml). However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-KGF/FGF-7 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-KGF/FGF-7 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp